Design by Lockside
A multi-national award-winning retailer, Lockside sets itself apart with top-notch service from the beginning of your shopping experience to the end. From buying the right light, to helping you with turnkey projects. Offering a successful Interior Design Service covering everything for your home, cottage, and commercial space. Including in-store, on-site and virtual consultations, working with the customer, giving direction and confidence creating a living space they dream of. With qualified staff and quality products, Lockside caters to customers on any budget, in any location, with any look and style. Helping with building floor plans, colour and fabric selections and much more.
ABOUT OUR DESIGNER:
- With many of us spending more time at home, we instinctively want to improve our surroundings, and perhaps will be inspired to refresh your living space. What better way to do that with Lockside’s safe Virtual consultations, all while receiving our Interior Design service *Complimentary with your purchase.
- Here at Lockside we understand that many of you are doing your best to ‘flatten the curve’ so we have created a design consultation that requires little to no contact.
Simply visit email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-888-714-0484. You can start by sending us your floor plan, wish list, wants, needs and even your Pinterest board and we will take care of the rest.
- We have qualified interior designers available via phone or email to help with all your design need.
Be prepared and act now for later
- With the pandemic affecting worldwide production, wait times have increased in all manufacturing areas.
- Most people start shopping for furniture a couple of weeks to a month before they intend on having it in their home. Given current delivery delays, it is recommended to start planning for these purchases even earlier.
- By planning and ordering ahead, you are more likely to receive your purchase by the time you need it.
Setbacks in Production
- During these times, the Canadian furniture industry is experiencing a backlog in the supply chain, ultimately contributing to an overall delay in furniture delivery times.
- During the nationwide lockdown, many furniture production plants were obligated to shut down for the health and safety of their workers.
- Manufacturers are also struggling due to high demand, and production plants are still experiencing delays as they attempt to work their way through the backlog caused by plant shutdowns.
- Many workers also do not feel comfortable returning to work. With this, plants are attempting to get back on track while being understaffed, and as a result, functioning at limited capacity.
Shop Local & Buy Canadian Made
- Shopping locally and buying Canadian made has never been more important, especially during this time in a pandemic.
- By supporting your community, and fellow Canadians we make our country stronger. Because where you spend your money affects us all, in-store & on-line.
To book a consultation or for more information please contact us: 1-888-714-0484 and firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note complimentary design services are provided with a minimum purchase requirement and contract*
To view our Design Contractt: