1. Outdoor fabric used indoors. Outdoor fabrics are becoming increasingly hard to distinguish from traditional indoor fabrics, and many Designers are bringing them inside, where their durability makes them perfect for high-traffic dining room and living room furniture, as shown here. Also Perfect for Cottages and Lake homes that see a lot of sunlight - prevents fading and sun damage to vibrant colors.
2. Formal dining rooms. Many abandoned Dining Tables over the years - to make room for office or media room. Trending now For homeowners who entertain frequently, a designated space for gathering for special meals isn’t negotiable, and they’re pouring attention into these rooms. Bringing the Social and Family time back into dinners at home.
3. Statement mirrors in bathrooms. So long, medicine cabinets. Hello, statement mirrors. Think large wood-framed beauties, backlit modern marvels and ornate vintage gems that boost style in a bathroom.
4. Living rooms that ditch the tech for family. With so much screen time throughout the day and night, homeowners are looking for a calm respite where they can read a book, chat with friends and family or just sit quietly. Much along the same lines as the formal dining room trend.
5. Attention-seeking bedrooms. This day in age supports "self love" - "take care of you first" - so it makes sense that extending this self love to your bedroom space - After So many years where the bedroom décor has taken the backseat to other rooms in the home the bedroom unique to you is the up and coming trend - the bedroom you want to show off to everyone. A can of paint will certainly transform the look and feel of a bedroom, but to take the sanctuary to the next level, you’re going to need bolder ideas. The upholstered headboard or brightly painted wardrobe you HAVE TO HAVE- Use these pieces as your center piece and build your space around it. These are the special touches that make you love your space, which is exactly what a bedroom should feel like .